What's more fun than receiving a handmade Valentine's Day card from your loved one?! Nothing, right? That's why I thought it would be a great idea to make a tutorial for a handmade Valentine's Day card for you!
In this tutorial I explain step by step how I made this nice Valentine's Day card. You really don't need to be very good at drawing or have another talent for this. Seriously, you can just really imitate what I do, and you'll conjure up a super cute Valentine's Day card!
– a sheet of A4 watercolor paper ;
– pencil ;
– eraser ;
– scissors (or knife if you can handle that hehe);
– watercolor of your choice, I use the Bold & Bright set from Art by Marlene here ;
– small brush ;
– slightly larger brush (for the drops!);
– fineliner, I use the Micron number 8 here ;
– something to draw a circle with if you don't easily do it by hand, for example a small sign;
Do you like this video and would you like to watch more videos? You can find plenty on my YouTube channel . Do you want to do a watercolor course in your Art Journal, or teach girls how to draw, for example? Learn more about all my online courses here .
An atmosphere impression
Will you show me your Valentine's Day card online? Feel free to message me on Instagram , or tag me!
Revlie is a full-time creative entrepreneur. She goes for it every day and is happiest when she can be creative in her studio. And... you can too! Because Revlie also makes the most beautiful online workshops to get started creatively yourself. Her motto: you can do ANYTHING you want, as long as you put in the effort! Be sure to check next to Revlie.nl Thecreativeplayground.nl