We can talk long and short about how quickly this weird year flew by, but let's enjoy what winter has to offer. Although we may not expect a lot of snow soon, you can do so much fun in the coming time. This winter, plan things that will make sitting indoors - which we are really sick of - more fun.
I would like to share my solution with you: the Winter bucket list .
What is a Winter Bucket List?
That is a list that you download and print here. Then you fill in what you want to do in the coming winter months. Things that you really only do in the winter and with which you make beautiful memories. And those are often relatively simple things. In fact, the simpler, the better. Because it's in those little things remember
What can be on your list?
Well, to get you started, here are some things to put on your list. Only set up activities that are really feasible for you (and possibly your family). Nothing is more unfortunate than an almost unticked list on the first day of spring... Here it comes:
- make Christmas cookies (or cinnamon buns)
- watch your favorite Christmas movie top 5
- call someone who lives far away and who you haven't seen in a long time
- make a gingerbread house
- go ice skating
- send a letter to santa claus
- make really nice hot chocolate with marshmellow's
- carefully write a pile of Christmas cards
- make your own Christmas decorations
- send sweet gifts to family & friends
- make a snowman
- plan an offline day
- start with a digital detox
- watch the Christmas movie Scrooge at least once
- make room for new and fresh in January: tidy up and clean
☃️ Tell us, what is definitely on your Winter bucket list ?!
You see, there is plenty to do to make this winter unforgettable. With the Winter bucket list you can be sure that you won't miss anything, but don't make it too difficult for yourself. Watching a classic Christmas movie with the family, making Cherry cobbler and eating smores from the microwave is also a very cozy top 3! 🎁 Download that Winter bucket list now and enjoy the winter!
Author - Mariko Naber
Mariko is the happy brain behind Happlify. Together with partner Mark she runs Sell your stuff online, branding agency Loaded ink BNO and Atelier Naber . She loves feel good, random acts of kindness, meatballs, chocolate mousse, family time, zee, piña colada, sugar & spice and everything nice 💛