Do you have that too? That you want to give someone something small? Different than usual. Then here's your answer. Sweet Fortune Cookies made of felt inspired by the traditional Fortune Cookies. With some light DIY skills you have these beauties ready to give in no time.
These homemade, sustainable, gluten-free, no suger, low carb fortune cookies will truly melt anyone's heart. And… not unimportant, they are good for the calories ;)
Are you thinking 'how nice, I want to make them too, but I don't have the opportunity'. Then I have a few reasons for you to be able to make them anyway.
7 very good reasons to make fortune cookies
- for a friend who could use a little cheer
- good luck for application, new job, maternity leave
- a birthday message
- as a thank you for the teacher with all the messages from the children
- for Valentine's Day: make them in red/pink
- a wedding present (with money in it, because only giving money is so boring)
- for Christmas: place them on the nicely set table instead of name plates
Or just like that... To say you love someone or think of them. I'm sure you'll put a smile on someone's face with this one.
What do you need for felt fortune cookies?
- Dish/Glass with a diameter of approx. 8 cm
- Strips of paper
- Glue gun and wire OR needle and wire
View this post on Instagram
Fleur is a photographer specializing in branding shoots for creative female entrepreneurs who want to sell their products (better). In addition, you will regularly find super fun DIY projects on her blog and Instagram (of course beautifully photographed). You can find her under the name Liefs van Fleur .